Augmented Training Technology for Welding
What is Soldamatic?
An innovative solution based on the latest findings and technologies in simulation training. SOLDAMATIC offers numerous advantages over traditional methods :
- Saving material , consumables , gas , energy and logistics.
- Green technology that contributes to the reduction of CO2 emissions in welder training and minimizes high energy costs.
- Providing an attractive technology for the new generation of welders, perfect for attracting the female gender to the industry.
- Minimize the security risks : avoidance of the risk of physical injury to the trainees due to the fact that they must reach a certain level before being allowed on to train in the real welding bay.
- Health prevention through ergonomic working.
- New pedagogical concepts enable the individual training of groups and individuals in a shorter time with the highest quality.
- Increasing the number of trainees / participants qualification , without costly investments in equipment, infrastructure and job requirements in welder training.
- Improving the quality of education by increasing the skill level of the trainees in the shortest time.
- Training on any site – the simulated Practical training may be in the classroom , supported by e-learning units and the latest theory and practice mediation.
- Teacher Software
- e-Soldamatic Platform
- Student Simulator
- Analysis Module
- Real Workshop
Who can benefit from the Soldamatic technology?
The manufacturing industry
SOLDAMATIC improves the quality of training versus the traditional model by means of an intensive practice time, providing high qualified welders that can be specialized in basis of the industries’ necessities. The flexibility of SOLDAMATIC lets it adapt itself to the training requirements of any company or industry. It can also work as a recruitment filter for new workers.
Training institutions and schools
SOLDAMATIC does not require industrial facilities and a great investment in comparison with a welding workshop, and it avoids expend on materials, gases, consumables, etc. Its electrical power consumption is very low. It avoids physical risks for students. It facilitates and makes more efficient the instructor’s work. Definitively it helps to get over the limitations of the traditional training model because of the public budgets’cut.
Students and new welders
SOLDAMATIC is a very attractive educational tool for youngsters due to its cutting edge simulation technology and Augmented Reality, which provides a safe and clean training environment by letting them practice all the time needed and facilitating a customized training to become high qualified professionals that are demanded by the companies.
SOLDAMATIC is a very attractive training tool for youngsters due to its advanced technology, and it reaches a double objective: attracting young people to welding and also helping to spread the knowledge about this important topic.
Governments and public administrations
The future of the countries depends on the learning level of its citizens. Soldamatic helps to modernize training by making it more attractive (to get over academic failure), efficient (balance between cost-incomes and quick amortization), safe (without physical risks), and with higher quality (more effective practice time), and at the same time provides a great costs savings and avoids harmful gases emissions to the environment. SOLDAMATIC also favors the inclusion of women into traditionally male industries.